- Pair of Vintage-Voiced Wilkinson Double Coil MWVC Pickups
- Single Cutaway & Offset Heel Allow Easier Access To Higher Frets
- Mahogany Body Delivers Rich, Resonant Tones
- Warm Mahogany Neck & Articulate Lignum Rosa Fingerboard
- Shimmering Gold Top Finish With Contrasting White Pickguard
The Vintage V100 Reissued, Gold Top is constructed with a combination of beautiful tonewoods to create a comfortable and sonically pleasing guitar that is reminiscent of the 1950s. The V100 has single cutaway body, which allows easy access to the higher frets and is made from rich mahogany for full, resonant tones. The mahogany neck complements the body, by enhancing the sound with sonic warmth, while the lignum rosa fingerboard provides beautiful articulation and sweet tones. To deliver that authentic, vintage-voice that Trev Wilkinson is renowned for, the V100 is equipped with a pair of Wilkinson MWVC pickups at the bridge and neck. There is also Wilkinson WJ44 tuners on-board which provide superb intonation, while the Tune-O-Matic bridge offers precise and sturdy playability. To complete the whole vintage package, the Vintage V100 is finished with a shimmering Gold Top, and is paired with a contrasting white pickguard.