- Sapele neck bound with mahogany with a hardwood fingerboard.
- Basic finish which shows the variability of the natural wood. Bone saddle, hardwood bridge. 2 strap end pins.
- The hardwood is Senna Siamea a locally sourced wood in Vietnam.
- Octave string gauges: .013 .018 .028w/.013, 045w/.018
- Nut width: 35mm
- Width at 12th fret: 46mm
- Scale length: 670mm
- Body depth: 83mm
- Body width: 327mm
- No Frets: 24
- Body length: 385mm
- Overall Instrument Length: 970mm (inc endpin)
- Made in: Vietnam
Professional quality range of Guitars, Basses, Resonators, Ukuleles, Mandolins, Banjos & Fiddles
This range has been designed with the folk guitarist firmly in mind. The Lindisfarne and Rathlin models are made in a boutique factory in Vietnam, and were designed in consultation with luthier Phil Davidson. The Rathlin guitars have solid Sitka Spruce tops, with Mahogany back & sides and Rosewood binding. The Lindisfarnes are solid Cedar and Rosecherry, both attractively understated with a handmade look and feel, they are excellent value.