- Sapele neck bound with mahogany with a hardwood fingerboard.
- Basic finish which shows the variability of the natural wood. Bone saddle, hardwood bridge. 2 strap end pins.
- The hardwood is Senna Siamea a locally sourced wood in Vietnam.
- String gauges: .012/.016/.026w/.040w
- Nut width: 30mm
- Width at 12th fret: 41mm
- Scale length: 360mm
- Max body depth: 54mm
- Body width: 269mm
- No Frets: 19
- Overall body length: 655mm
- Made in: Vietnam
Professional quality range of Guitars, Basses, Resonators, Ukuleles, Mandolins, Banjos & Fiddles
This range has been designed with the folk guitarist firmly in mind. The Lindisfarne and Rathlin models are made in a boutique factory in Vietnam, and were designed in consultation with luthier Phil Davidson. The Rathlin guitars have solid Sitka Spruce tops, with Mahogany back & sides and Rosewood binding. The Lindisfarnes are solid Cedar and Rosecherry, both attractively understated with a handmade look and feel, they are excellent value.